A ten storey office building developed by Deramore Property Group in 2007. Comprises 34,400ft2 of office accommodation across ground and nine upper floors and 10no. ground floor car parking spaces.
The site was previously occupied by a three storey red brick building used as an auction house from at least the 1950s.
Ravara Properties and Andrew Nesbitt Architects submitted a planning application (Z/2004/1732/F) in July 2004 proposing to demolish the existing three storey red-brick vacant furniture showroom building and develop an eight storey office building with basement car parking. The application was approved in October 2005.
Deramore Property Group and InsideOut Architects submitted a planning application (Z/2006/0432/F) in February 2006 proposing to develop a 10 storey office building with a ground floor retail unit and car parking. The application was approved in June 2006.
Construction commenced during late 2006 and the building was completed in early 2008.
Deramore submitted a planning application (Z/2008/1642/F) in July 2008 proposing to change the ground floor from retail use to office use. The application was approved in September 2008.
Campbell Cairns placed the building on the market in October 2021 with an asking price of £9m.