A six-storey office building built during the 1960s. The building comprises c.25,000ft2 of office accommodation let to Tughan & Co.
The building was owned by The Arthur Square Development Company Ltd since at least 1980.
The building was acquired for £2.125m by a private local investor in 2000.
Tughans and Hall McKnight Architects submitted a planning application (LA04/2016/1275/F) in June 2016 proposing a new façade treatment to ground floor elevations on Victoria Street and Marlborough Street.
CBRE placed the building on the market in July 2021 along with three vacant buildings to the rear, including a grade B2 listed warehouse. The marketing brochure notes the overall site area is c.0.44 acres. CBRE are instructed to seek offers in excess of £3m.
Martin Property Group acquired Marlborough House in May 2022.