Three-storey building originally built as two separate buildings.
Nos. 3-5 Albert Square was built in the late 1940’s as Graham House and appears to have been first occupied by Graham & Jordan Ltd., Wholesale Grocery Specialists, Confectioners, General Merchants. T.A.: “Crystal, Belfast”. It replaced a four-storey warehouse building built c1850.
Nos. 1-2 Albert Square was built at the corner of Tomb Street in the early 1960s. It replaced a four-storey building built c1880 and occupied by James Little & Co. (Belfast) Ltd, agents for Cunard Lines to USA. and Canada, Blue Star Line to South America, Anchor Brocklebank Line to India, Ghent, Antwerp, and Dunkirk Steamers.
Stargime acquired Graham House in December 2015 and propose to redevelop the site to provide up to 80,000 ft2 of grade A office accommodation.
Stargime submitted a planning application (LA04/2017/1707/F) in July 2017 proposing to develop an 11no. storey office building with a ground floor restaurant/cafe unit. The application was approved in June 2019.