A three-storey building designed by Thomas Jackson & Son for Mr Patrick McGuinness, gutta percha manufacturer. Built 1877 – 1878 by Mr William McCammond in red sandstone with a mansard roof.
The building was B1 listed in November 1988 (HB26/50/035).
Extensive refurbishment works were carried out during 1993 by E.A. Lonergan.
The ground floor unit was occupied by Thomas Cook Travel Agents from 1994 until relocating in the early 2000s. Alterations were then carried out to the ground floor shop frontage during 2003 and a cafe opened at the ground floor in late 2003.