A five storey office building developed by East Belfast Enterprise. The development was part-funded (£1,082,500) by the European Programme for Peace and Reconciliation (Peace II) through the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment. A further £842,000 was provided from the International Fund for Ireland (IFI). The remaining balance was funded by East Belfast Enterprise.
The site was previously occupied by a Kwikfit car garage and was acquired by the Department for Social Development’s Belfast Regeneration Office. Following a development brief, East Belfast Enterprise were selected as the preferred developer and purchased the site from the Department for Social Development.
A planning application (LA04/2016/1165/F) submitted in June 2016 proposed to change part of the ground floor of the building from office use to provide a café. The application also proposed minor alterations to the ground floor facade of the building.