A listed two-storey rendered building thought to have been built in the late 1700’s.
At 2015 part of the ground floor was leased to the adjacent Tedfords Restaurant. The remaining (c1,485ft2) ground floor was previously occupied by Jamison & Green Ltd. The first floor office (c610ft2) was leased to the Socialist Party NI.
The building was placed on the market in 2015 by O’Connor Kennedy Turtle on behalf of the administrators of Jamison & Green Ltd. The building sold in January 2016 for £220,000.