Currently occupied by a two-storey commercial building built 1988.
Latam Espana Ltd and Noteman McKee Architects submitted a planning application (Z/2007/1254/F) in May 2007 proposing to develop a six storey office building with ground floor retail. The application was approved in November 2007. No development proceeded.
The property has been owned by T & R Estates Ltd since at least 1993.