A 3-storey office building developed 1990 – 1991 by Jurassic Ltd. Previously the site was occupied by warehouses that had become vacant by the 1980s.
Jurassic Ltd received permission (Z/1989/2261) to develop an office building on the site in May 1989. The 6,000ft2 office building was completed in 1991.
Jurassic Ltd submitted a planning application (Z/2000/1915/F) in August 2000 proposing to redevelop the site with a mixed-use building comprising restaurant, offices and apartments. The application was approved in June 2002. Jurassic then submitted an application (Z/2007/1223/DCA) in May 2007 seeking permission to demolish the existing building and develop a new office building. This application was approved in September 2007.
Jurassic Ltd entered receivership in April 2015 and the site (0.23 acres) comprising the property was placed on the market in January 2016 with offers invited in the region of £700,000.
SMC Property (NI) Ltd acquired the property and associated land in May 2016 for an undisclosed sum.