An eight storey office building at 2 Franklin Street and 23 – 25 Adelaide Street. The building was built in the 1950’s but extensively refurbished and reclad 2004 – 2005 (Z/2003/0666/F). Hall Black Douglas Architects managed the redevelopment works which also involved extension of the building to the rear over the former McCavana’s Place.
2 Franklin Street
Last Update: 25 Jun 2016 | New Project Added