A three storey building built c.1890.
The building underwent extensive refurbishment during 1999 – 2000; including the addition of a lift and conversion of the attic for additional office space (ref: Z/1998/2844).
Clements Coffee opened at the corner ground floor unit (no.127) in May 2000.
The building was placed on the market for sale during 2008 by O’Connor Kennedy Turtle property agents.
Mac Interiors refurbished the upper floor office accommodation during early 2018.