The building comprises c5,300 ft2 over basement, ground and three upper floors. It was built in 1958 to a design by Houston & Beaumont Architects.
Previously on the site was a four-storey building dating from the late 19th century.
Graham Tiso, an outdoor clothing and equipment retailer, operated from the current building from 1996 until closing in December 2012.
The property was occupied by a number of temporary retailers between 2013 – 2016.
The building was let to Pandora, a jewellery retailer, who invested £350,000 refurbishing the building in June 2016. The new 1,664ft2 store opened in July 2016. The Pandora store closed in 2021.