A 4-storey red brick warehouse building built c.1895 for Hugh Adair, lithographer and stationer. The top floor was added around 1938. Mr Adair’s business occupied the building until the late 1930s.
Campbell’s Patisserie Cafe opened at no.11-13 around 1930 and a cafe continued to trade from the same unit until 2018. A planning application (LA04/2018/1356/F) proposing a new shop front for the unit suggests that it will be occupied by SeaSalt women’s clothing.
The unit at no. 17-19 was occupied by Jaeger from November 2014 until May 2017. Oliver Bonas opened a store at ground floor in December 2017. The upper floors are occupied by a gym.