A four-storey red brick and sandstone warehouse built 1894. Previously on the site was S. Boyd & Co’s Belfast Foundry and on the adjacent site at 138-140 Donegall Street was Marsh’s Biscuit Factory (destroyed by fire in 1905).
A section of the buildings upper floors (8,700ft2) was placed on the market by CBRE in May 2012 with an advertised price of £625,000.
Part of the first, second and third floor (8,400ft2) and a ground floor retail unit (300ft2) was placed on the market by CBRE in June 2017 with offers invited in the region of £425,000.
A sign erected on the building by Campbell Cairns advises that (a section of) the building has been acquired for an office development.
Johnston McKay Partnership and RPP Architects submitted a planning application (LA04/2021/1277/F) in May 2021 proposing an additional fifth floor to the building. The application was approved in November 2021.