A three storey building dating from the 1880s. The building replaced the manse of the neighbouring Second Congregation Presbyterian Church at Rosemary Street.
The building comprises a ground floor charity shop (700ft2) occupied by St Vincent de Paul since September 2015 and a ground floor art gallery (1,740ft2) occupied by Artcetera Studio. The upper floors are occupied by Donaghy Carey Solicitors.
Donaghy Carey Solicitors submitted a planning application (Z/2014/1349/F) in October 2014 proposing to change the use of the ground floor from office to retail. The application was approved in November 2014 and in June 2015 work commenced to convert the ground floor to retail use.
Osborne King placed the property on the market in June 2022 with offers invited in the region of £400,000.