A seven-storey building built behind the retained facade of the former Methodist Church. The public banking area occupies the ground floor and offices, 40 conference rooms and a 200 seat cafeteria occupy the upper six floors. There is a two-storey basement parking area under the building (120 spaces).
In June 2013 agents DTZ McCombe Pierce put the building on the market seeking offers in excess of £19.40m and confirmed that the property would then be leased back to RBS (owner of Ulster Bank Ireland who occupy the entire building) under a new 15 year FRI lease at an annual rent of £1,489,000 per annum.
In March 2014 the Ulster Bank announced that it was no longer intending to sell and lease back the property despite reports that several offers were received above the asking price.
11 – 13 Donegall Square East was formerly the site of a Methodist Church. The Church was built 1846-47 by Isaac Farrell in classical style to accomodate 1500 people at ground floor and a basement for up to one thousand children attending Sunday Schools. The 1846-47 church replaced an earlier Methodist Chapel built 1806. On 2 September 1849 the church was destroyed internally by a fire but was completely rebuilt from behind the original portico in 1850. During 1997 – 1998 the structure was demolished and the new Ulster Bank office building was constructed behind the retained facade.