A seven storey office building with two levels of basement car-parking developed by Finbrook Investments Ltd.
Finbrook Investments Ltd and Alan Cook Architects submitted a planning application (Z/1999/3988/F) in December 1999 proposing to develop a seven storey office building with ground and basement car parking. The application was approved in January 2000.
Finbrook signed a Development Agreement with Laganside Corporation in November 2000 and appointed Patton Construction to build the office scheme. Construction commenced in December 2000 and the building was completed in December 2001.
PWC leased 67,000ft2 of accommodation across the 3rd – 6th floors on a 20 year lease from September 2001 – September 2021.
Department of Finance & Personnel leased 42,400ft2 of accommodation across the ground and 1st floors on a 15 year lease from 2004 – 2019.
The NI Legal Services Commission leased 21,000ft2 of accommodation on the 2nd floor.
Finbrook Investments Ltd submitted a planning application (LA04/2018/1469/F) in May 2018 proposing to extend and alter the 5th and 6th floors and provide 2no. additional storeys. The application was approved in November 2018.