The Gallery is a nine storey residential building developed by The Richland Group. The building comprises a ground and mezzanine level cafe/ bar and 58no. apartments on the upper floors.
The Richland Group acquired the site (0.04ha) in September 2013 for a reported £450,000. The site was previously owned by the Patton Group. The Richland Group and A.S. Whiteman Architects submitted a planning application (Z/2013/1518/F) in December 2013 and the application was approved in June 2014. The permission was amended in January 2015 to remove the basement level.
May Estates commenced construction in June 2015 and completed the building in December 2016.