A six storey building comprising 3no. ground floor commercial units (c2,900ft2) and office accommodation (c20,500ft2) on the upper floors.
Deramore Holdings Ltd acquired Queens House from E.S.G. Ltd in March 2000. Deramore and Milligan Reside Larkin submitted a planning application (Z/2002/1504/F) in June 2002 proposing to refurbish the upper floors and external facade of the building. The application was approved in October 2002 and Deramore carried out the works c2003/2004.
Deramore sold the building in August 2008 and in October 2009 Mr Kelly and Thomas O’Hare Architects submitted a planning application (Z/2009/1385/F) proposing to construct an additional 2no. floors; later amended to 1no. additional floor. The application was withdrawn in July 2011.
The building was placed on the market in September 2012 with a suggested sale price of £2.15m. An Irish based investor acquired Queens House for £1.2m in 2013.
The Utility Regulator has occupied the 3rd-5th floors since 2005 (2nd floor since 2007) and agreed to a further 10 year lease during 2016. The remaining 1st floor is let to The Post Office NI.