Prince’s Buildings

Last Update: 6 Aug 2016 | General Update

  • Address: 102 - 108 Ann Street, Belfast, BT1 3HU
  • Use: Retail
  • Size: 12,252 ft2
  • Floors: 4
  • Project Status: Completed
  • Completion Date: 1905
  • Developer:

    Jamison & Green Ironmongers

A red brick warehouse building comprising basement, ground, mezzanine and four upper floors. Built c1910 for Jamison & Green. The building sits on a o.27 acre site with a rear yard accessed via Princes Street.

Jamison & Green Ltd was placed into administration in July 2015 and subsequently closed. The building remains vacant.

DTZ McCombe Pierce had placed the building on the market in 2013 inviting offers in the region of £950,000. The building had been owned by Princes Buildings Ltd since at least 1964. The building sold in August 2016 for an undisclosed sum. The new owners, Mr R & W McLaughlin, were appointed Directors of Princes Buildings Ltd in September 2016.

W & R Holdings Ltd have applied to transfer the liquor licence held for the neighbouring premises at 96 – 100 Ann Street.