Currently a cleared development site adjacent Belfast Central Railway Station.
Killultagh Properties and Hughes McMichael submitted an outline application (Z/2001/1922/O) in July 2001 proposing a multi-storey office development with 109 parking spaces. The application was approved in March 2002. Killultagh later sold the development site to William Ewart Properties.
Ewart Properties and CMG Planning submitted a planning application (Z/2005/1161/F) in May 2005 proposing to develop 320 apartments with 230 parking spaces. The application was approved in May 2008.
Ewart Properties sold the site c2009 to Applecroft Investments. M Construction submitted a further application (Z/2009/1118/F) with CMG Planning and Halliday Fraser Munro, proposing to develop a 12-storey mixed use development (c300,000ft2) comprising a 126 bed hotel, office accommodation, 136 apartments and associated car parking. The application was refused in March 2015.
In February 2015 the development site was placed into receivership by Cerberus (US investment fund that purchased loans from NAMA in 2014). The land was held by Applecroft Investments.
Kilmona Holdings acquired the site and Kilmona Property Ltd and Coogan & Co. Architects Ltd submitted a planning application (LA04/2016/0559/F) in March 2016 proposing a 230,000ft2 office scheme. The scheme was amended in July 2016 to propose four office buildings: Block A: 10 storeys, Block B: 14 storeys and Blocks C & D: 3 storeys. The scheme also proposes 4no. retail units, car parking and a landscaped plaza. The planning application was approved in June 2017.