A £6m, 56,000ft2 two-story building providing business space within the Northern Ireland Science Park. The Innovation Centre was the first building within the Science Park. The building was supported by a £2m contribution from the International Fund for Ireland. Upon opening the building provided sixteen 2,000ft2 units (8 on each floor) and two 4,000ft2 units.
In December 2013 the Northern Ireland Science Park and Samuel Stevenson & Sons Architects submitted a planning application (Z/2013/1511/F) proposing a three storey extension to the existing building to provide additional business space. The application was approved in November 2015.