A five-storey red-brick warehouse designed by James A. Hanna and built between 1911 and 1912 at the corner of Alfred Street and Clarence Street. On completion the building was occupied by the Walpole Brothers linen warehouse. By 1918 the building was occupied by John Henning & Sons Ltd, linen, damask and cambric handkerchief manufacturers until the 1960s.
The building was B+ listed (HB26/30/025) in 1988.
Killultagh Estates converted the upper floors to office accommodation and the ground floor to restaurant use c2000 (planning ref: Z/1999/2088).
Killultagh Estates, JNP Architects and TSA Planning submitted a planning application (LA04/2015/1159/F) in October 2015 proposing to extend the existing building by providing additional office accommodation at roof level (fifth floor). The application was approved in April 2016.