A five storey red brick former linen warehouse building at the corner of Adelaide Street and Clarence Street. Designed by H.W.E. Hobart for Fiddes, Todd and Corry Ltd, linen and handkerchief manufacturers. The building was completed in 1903 and continued to be used as a warehouse until the 1950s.
The building was acquired by MACMOR Ltd (Mr P. McGonnell) in February 1999 and refurbished to provide a restaurant at ground and first floor and office accommodation above.
The building was B2 listed in June 2014.