A three storey building designed by Blackwood & Jury in 1918 for the Ulster Bank. The bank relocated to a new building at the nearby Connswater Retail Park early 1998.
The building refurbished and leased to Ferris, Craig & Moore (FCM Partnership) between March 1998 – March 2013.
The property was offered for sale during 2013 with a guide price of £250,000. The building sold in October 2013.
The Orange Order’s offices relocated to the building between December 2013 – June 2015 whilst refurbishment works were carried out at Schomberg House, Cregagh Road.
NIEA proposed to B2 list the building during 2015 (ref: HB26/10/007)
Empire Holdings (UK) Ltd and C60 Ltd submitted a planning application (LA04/2016/2259/F) in October 2016 proposing to change the use of the former bank building and extend to provide a ground floor commercial unit and 8no. apartments above (2no. 1 bed, 5no. 2 bed and 1no. 3 bed).