The Linenhall is a 10-storey office development with basement car parking built 2005 – 2007 by Killultagh Estates.
A planning application (LA04/2015/0388/F) submitted by Killultagh Estates and RPP Architects in May 2015 proposes an “extension of the existing 7th and 8th floor suites over the existing terrace”. The application was approved by Belfast City Council’s Planning Committee on 17 May 2016.
Previously on the site was a three storey red brick building built in 1915 by James Henry & Son to the designs of Robert Sharpe Hill for Spence & Johnstone, automobile engineers. Prior to demolition the building was occupied by J E Coulter Ford car dealers.