A three storey brick building reportedly built around 1900. W.M. McMaster Ltd traded from this location from 1910 until closing in January 2018. The hardware business was established by Mr William McQuoid McMaster, a former Harland & Wolff joiner, at Ann Street in 1896.
The building was bomb damaged in 1972 and refurbished shortly afterwards.
Savills placed the building on the market during early 2018 and the unit was let agreed in August 2018.
The building is currently undergoing refurbishment work.