A four storey commercial building designed by James F. Mackinnon and built by Samuel White in 1881 for Hugh Mack & Co. Ltd, wholesale woollen merchants. Hugh Mack occupied the building continuously until at least 1960.
An Urban Development Grant awarded to Burney Enterprises Ltd in 1989 enabled extensive refurbishment. Cunningham Coates Ltd occupied the building from the early 1990s until relocating in September 2011.
CBRE brought the building to market in June 2017 with offers invited in the region of £1m. Marketing material notes that the building comprises approximately 9,662ft2 over four floors, including a 2,500ft2 ground floor retail unit at no.21 Donegall Street.