A five-storey warehouse building built by Eason & Son Ltd in 1957. The building replaced a four-storey brick warehouse dating from c1895.
In 2007 it was reported that the building was to be converted to hotel use by the owner of the property. A further article in the Belfast Telegraph in August 2015 confirmed that the owners of Benedict’s Hotel, Bradbury Place propose to convert the building to hotel use.
Elmoreton Ltd submitted a planning application (LA04/2016/2620/F) in December 2016 proposing to redevelop the building to comprise a ground floor bar/ restaurant and 25no. hotel bedrooms on the upper floors. The application was approved in January 2018.