Two 3-storey buildings now amalgamated; nos. 96-98 dates from c1880 and no. 100 dates from c1935. This has been the site of a drinking establishment since the 1870’s.
A nightclub called ‘Mono’ occupied the buildings from at least 2010 until closing in 2015.
A planning application (LA04/2017/1986/F) submitted by W&R Holdings Ltd and Vision Design in August 2017 proposed alterations to the existing bar. The application was approved in April 2018.
W & R Holdings Ltd submitted a further application (LA04/2018/1359/F) in May 2018 seeking a three year temporary permission for “beer gardens / smoking areas to ground and first floor along with associated bar areas, extension to provide kitchen and w/c’s, erection of gates and associated development”.